Why don’t you just try amla powder for hair growth? We often find our hair strands at the back of our shirts, on our collars, entangled in our combs and on our pillows. Apart from hereditary reasons and lacking essential nutrients for healthy growth of hair, you may want to know your daily habits which could be aggravating hair fall. Now lets see the main reasons for hair thinning and breakage are:
- Aggressive combing, drying
- Sporting tight hairstyles
- Regular use of heated styling appliances
- Washing hair with hot water
- Excessive use of hairstyling products
- No use of oil
- Skipping meals
With consistent check on our diets, some yoga and exercise, as well certain practices, it would be rather easy to fight hair loss and avoid it.
Here’s a natural method to get rid of hair loss by adding super food ingredient Amla in your diet. You can even take it as amla powder since it’s nothing but sun dried and ground amla. It enhances hair growth rate and also hair pigmentation. It strengthens roots of hair, maintains color. Buy amla powder.
You can have internally as Amla drink as it helps to increase the metabolic activity of your body. You can drink it every night.You will ultimately be rewarded with longer ,thicker and stronger hair.
How to use amla powder for hair growth?
It can be externally used as Amla hair mask. It helps to strengthen the hair roots.
Amla hair mask
Amla raw powder
- Take amla powder according to your requirement.
- Add warm water and stir it.
- Apply this paste on the scalp directly using applicator.
- Let it dry and then wash it off with mild Shampoo.
If you follow this regularly, you will fall in love with your hair.
Try and Enjoy.
Also posted in –